Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Health Benefits of Eating Fruits and Veggies!


Health Facts!


Eating both fruits and veggies can give you great health benefits for yourself.  People who eat more  fruits and veggies as an overall part of a healthy diet and are likely to have a reduce risk of chronic diseases. Fruits and vegetables provide nutrients for health and maintenance of your body. Eating a diet rich in some veggies and fruits may protect against types of cancers. While taking in all these fruits and vegetables they are rich in potassium and lower blood pressure and may reduce the risk of developing kidney stones and help to decrease bone loss.  So stay away from those junk foods and stick to healthy eating and choosing what is right for your body.




3 comments:

  1. This makes me think of my track coach. Almost every week he tells us to really focus on making sure we are eating a healthy diet because it really does make a difference. One thing that I did to make sure i'm eating better is cutting out all the processed foods and sugary foods and I notice I have better workouts and I am just in general healthier I have not gotten sick at all this school year yet (knock on wood) It is something that I highly suggest you will notice a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fruits and vegetables are a big part of my life. I try to do a little of both in every meal i eat. Overall i think fruits and vegetables gives you more energy throughout the day and promote over all good attitude.

    ReplyDelete