Thursday, April 24, 2014

Fast Food vs Home Cooking



So why not go get fast food?  It's cheap and easy to get whenever you want it.  But the thing about fast food is that it isn't healthy for your body at all.  You are not getting the right nutrition that you need on a daily basis.  You may think the food is fresh at a certain fast food place but they are high in trans fat, fat sugar and sodium, which can lead to obesity, heart disease and diabetes among other health problems. If you choose to eat at home sometimes it does cost more but it worth it. You know what you are eating and you are getting the right healthy foods that are high in vitamins, minerals, healthy fats and protein, and they promote energy, good health and longevity. Fast foods are fried in low-quality cooking oils and contain trans fat is one of the most dangerous and health-damaging constituents of fast food. Eating a nice cooked meal that you put together at home is more value to your health, its fresh and it can be fun cooking in your own kitchen. Stay away from fast foods and make your own cook meal.


3 comments:

  1. Fast food is simply not good for us. I actually find home cooking to be fun and yummier. It's cool to add in my own personal ingredients and trying new things. Fast food may seem convenient, but it is in no way convenient for our health. Healthful home cooking is also a great time to spend with your family at home too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to agree that fast food i very bad for our health. The only times I eat fast food is on our way home from a track meet and fast food is our only option. even then i try to avoid the greasy foods and stick to the salads that have fruits in it. other than the times where i do not have an option of foods I rarely ever eat fast foods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agrree fast food is terrible. I try to eat as healthy as I can. I try to grill my chicken instead of frying it. I like to try new things and watch what I eat at the same time.I rarely eat fast food as well.

    ReplyDelete